CoolStream V evaporative cooling pre-cooling unit
A CoolStream V system is a pre-cooling unit that provides low-cost evaporative cooling (adiabatic cooling). It has been hygienically tested and certified to VDI 6022.
Evaporative cooling systems help to keep internal spaces pleasantly cool throughout the year. It doesn’t need to cost the earth: using the cooling power of water, it’s possible to achieve low energy cooling.
Features and benefits
- Potential to retrofit to provide additional cooling capacity
- High evaporative cooling efficiency - low running costs
- Simple and reliable technology - low maintenance costs
- Durable: corrosion-resistant aluminium housing with powder coated water tray and water distribution system
- No refrigerants (e.g. CFCs) used for cooling which are harmful to the environment.
- Extensively tested hygienically in compliance with VDI 6022 (“Hygienic Requirements for Ventilation Systems and Units for Internal Spaces”). This is a rigorous standard for air conditioning systems and confirms the high quality of supply air.
- Designed and manufactured by Colt.
Low cost installation
CoolStream V is installed onto the air intake of an existing or new ducted fan system or air handling unit, which itself provides the airflow. Therefore it is ideal as a retrofit onto existing ducted fan or air handling systems to provide additional cooling capacity.